2010 Peterbilt 365, 570,035 miles, there is a valve lifter tick, truck does run and drive. All items are sold "As Is". We recommend that you personally inspect each item before bidding.
Our terms and conditions are subject to change at any time. All items must sell through the auction process, no pre-sales. (See FIREARMS Terms & Conditions below before bidding on firearms)
EQUIPMENT AND NON-FIREARM ITEMS:
1. Inspections are encouraged and by appointment only. Buyer acknowledges that Seller has provided him with the opportunity to inspect the item(s) before purchasing them and the Buyer has or has not so inspected the item(s) in his sole discretion.
2. A bid by any person shall be conclusive proof that the person has made himself or herself acquainted with these terms & conditions and has agreed to be bound by them.
3. Buyer is responsible for all shipping & pickup of equipment.
4. The information in this listing was obtained from the seller and is not guaranteed by the auctioneer. United Country | H5 Auction & Realty makes every effort to describe items correctly, HOWEVER, no warranty is given with any lot, and no sale is invalid or voidable by reason of any fault in any lot or by reason of any lot being incorrectly described (in the catalogue or otherwise), and no compensation may be paid for any such fault or error of description; there are no warranties and all items are sold "As Is", "Where Is" with no "guarantees" expressed or implied; the Buyer must ascertain the validity of any condition, quality and description given for an item prior to his purchase of that item. ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
5. Successful bidder must contact United Country | H5 Auction & Realty within 24 hours of the completion of the auction to obtain payment and routing numbers.
6. $10.00 charge for wire transfers.
7. Payments: Wire transfer, unless other arrangements are agreed upon.
8. No equipment will be released for pickup until payment in full has been received.
9. Equipment purchased is subject to appropriate state and county sales tax laws.
10. Payments must be received within 3 business days of conclusion of auction. We will send an Invoice and payment routing instructions to the email registered with AuctionTime following conclusion of the auction. $10.00 charge for wire transfers.
11. ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
12. All equipment is sold AS-IS, WHERE-IS with no warranties, written or implied, as to the usefulness, condition, or merchantability. We do our best to accurately describe all of our products but make no representations. It is the bidder’s responsibility to determine condition, age, genuineness, value or any other determinative factor.
13. Bidders who bid from offsite and are not present to preview the items acknowledge that they may not be able to inspect an item as well as if they examined it in person.
14. Items must be removed within 10 days of conclusion of auction unless other arrangements are made with the Auction Company. There will be a $25/day storage fee applied to any items not removed within 10 days. That fee must be paid prior to removal of the item purchased. Any purchased items not removed within 30 days of conclusion of auction will be resold and no refund will be returned to the buyer.
15. If the foregoing conditions or any other applicable conditions are not complied with, in addition to other remedies available to Auctioneer and Seller by law, including without limitation, the right to hold the purchaser liable for the bid price, the Auctioneer, at his option may (1) resell the property publicly or privately, with purchaser being liable for the payment of any deficiency plus all costs incurred, or (2) cancel the sale, retaining liquidated damages on all payments made by purchaser. Auctioneer commission and all other incidental damages will be charged.
16. All announcements made day of auction take precedence over any and all written, verbal or electronic statements.
17. Any unresolved complaint with H5 Auction & Realty should be directed to : Texas Department of Licensing and Regulations; P. O. Box 12157; Austin, TX 78711; 512-463-6511, www.tdlr.texas.gov.
SALES TAX: Sales in Texas – 8.75%
PAYMENT OPTIONS: Wire Transfer, Cashier’s Check, Money Order, Cash, Major Credit/Debit cards (Add 3% to purchase price for credit/debit payments).
PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS: We must receive payment within 7 days of the auction. United Country | H5 Auction & Realty and/or H5 Guns & Ammo reserves the right to require payment by wire transfer or Cahshier’s check. If payment is not received within 7 days, the auction house has the right to deem the sale “null & void” and a non-paying bidder claim will be filed with AuctionTime.
Currency Type: USD
SHIPPING INSTRUCTIONS: NO INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING. All Federal firearms laws will be complied with. Firearm purchases must be shipped to an FFL in your area. Background checks will be conducted on ALL firearm purchases unless the purchaser has a valid permit from the State where the transfer is to take place, which qualifies as an exemption to NICS. Firearms must be paid for before a background check. Failure to pass the background check will result in the purchaser being responsible for all local FFL fees and return shipment of the firearm. A failed background check will result in the purchaser consigning the firearm to an upcoming auction. NO REFUNS. The buyer is responsible for a $50.00 shipping and handling fee per gun plus insurance. Some firearms may not be legal in all locations. Know your local laws before you bid. NO REFUNDS for lack of eligibility. All firearms will be shipped by FedEx. H5 Auction & Realty and/or H5 Guns & Ammo assume NO responsibility for lost or damaged items received through shipping. Shipping disputes and loss claims must be processed and resolved through the shipping company. Items will be shipped within 7 days of PAID IN FULL invoice.
ALL BUYERS: You will need to email a copy of your local FFL dealers license to our office within 48 hours of a winning bid. Your information must include: your name, phone number, email address and bidder number. Email all information to johnny@h5auctionandrealty. Contact United Country | H5 Auction & Realty and/or H5 Guns & Ammo at 903-387-6647 for any additional information prior to bidding.
NOTE: Neither H5 Auction & Realty nor H5 Guns & Ammo has fired any firearm in this auction. All firearms are sold “As Is” with no warranties or guarantees, express or implied. You should have all firearms inspected for safety prior to using them. NO REFUNDS.
NO SALES OR SHIPMENTS TO CA OR IL.
SPECIAL TERMS: All firearms are sold “As Is” will all faults and blemishes, if any. ALL SALES ARE FINAL. We encourage you to inspect all firearms in person prior to bidding. It is the bidder’s responsibility to determine condition, age, genuineness, value or any other determinative factor. United Country | H5 Auction & Realty and/or H5 Guns & Ammo may attempt to describe the merchandise in advertising, on the internet and at the auction but makes no representations. In no event shall United Country | H5 Auction & Realty and/or H5 Guns & Ammo be held responsible for having made or implied any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Bidder shall be the sole judge of value. Bidders who bid from offsite and are not present to preview the items acknowledge that they may not be able to inspect an item as well as if they examined it in person. United Country | H5 Auction & Realty and/or H5 Guns & Ammo makes every effort to describe each item accurately. United Country | H5 Auction & Realty and/or H5 Guns & Ammo will not be responsible for errors in description.
All announcements made day of auction take precedence over any and all written, verbal or electronic statements.